VPN, Online Security & Privacy Writer
» Most "hacking" happens without any advanced technology at all. If you use strong, unique passwords and don't engage with suspicious calls or emails, you'll foil 9 out of 10 cyberattacks you'll ever face. «
Samuel graduated from Whitman College in 2015 with a bachelor’s in environmental studies. After finishing his degree, he completed a number of internships where writing was a big part of his role, working on promotional material, news reports, blog posts, communication and more.
Samuel worked in the environmental conservation field for several years before becoming a freelance writer in 2018. In his articles, Samuel focuses on VPNs and other tools for living a more private and secure life online. He’s passionate about helping regular people understand important concepts like encryption, so we can all build the free and prosperous internet of our dreams.
- The Best Netflix VPN in 2023
- How to Clear Cookies on Chrome, Firefox, Safari and More in 2023
- Internet Scam Statistics and Facts in 2023
- What Is Digital Security?
- Big-Tech Data Collection: What They Know & How to Protect Your Information Online in 2023